Was It Worth It? FREE DOWNLOAD – Was It Worth It? CRACKED – Was It Worth It? TORRENT
Was It Worth It? Free Download, Was It Worth It? is pre-installed and can be downloaded By The Download Link Below. Was It Worth It? was released on 23 Jun, 2021
Support the developers by buying Was It Worth It?https://store.steampowered.com/app/1600840/Was_It_Worth_It/
ABOUT Was It Worth It?
Was it Worth it? is a first person story driven walking simulator. You play as Subject 105 and you do as you’re told. DO NOT explore. DO NOT get tempted to stray from the path. DO build your new reality and enjoy your new life on earth.
HOW TO INSTALL Was It Worth It?
- 1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHub.co.
- 2. Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button and let the game download.
- 3. Once Was It Worth It? is finished downloading, extract the game using WinRar. You can download it here).
- 4. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- 5. CUSTOMINSTRUCTIONS4
- 6. CUSTOMINSTRUCTIONS5
Make sure you have SteamVR installed & opened, otherwise it wont work!
Make sure to install the Multiplayer fix files below, just drag all the contents of the fix into the games main folder, once done, open Steam and run the games Exe and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
Was It Worth It? Storage Required: 3GB Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g; Intel I3-8100fMemory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: GTX 1030 2GBSound Card: Realtek HD Audio
- Credit to online-fix.me, for the multiplayer crack.
- 1. Open Steam.
- 2. Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- 3. Enter there: steam://install/APP ID and press Enter.
- 4. Step 4 Instruction for Multiplayer
GENERAL MULTIPLAYER TROUBLESHOOTING
Note: Please make sure you have installed the Multiplayer Crack files first.